|Category||Art & Design|
|Download||Download Mod Apk|
SVG Viewer Game Introduction ：
Ideal application for users who want to visualise SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) files stored on their smartphone.
• Can open SVG files form file explorer applications;
• Full screen mode;
, it is a paid feature but you can still make screenshots in full screen mode with moderate quality;
• Simple to use, doesn\’t have ads;
• Works offline;
• User can choose files from Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive;
• Shows the recent selected files;
• Possibility to show/hide layers;
• Uses native code implementation with less battery consumption;
• Supports SVGZ file format;
• Silver – unblocks PNG image generation;
• Gold – all features are unlocked.
– Visualizing SVG files using your smartphone\’s web browser is very hard and problematic, especially when the file is on the SD Card or their size exceeds view area and you cannot zoom out. Therefore this app helps you to view even large SVG files without exceeding your screen size;
– There are two possibilities to view your files: using a native library implementation or web view engine, these options can be set in the settings view;
– Some users commented that there is no need for this app and they can use the web browser to view SVG files by typing the file path. Of course you can do that but my application offers more advanced features like recent viewed files, multiple documents selection, editing the file layers, saving in png format, fullscreen view, etc. Therefore my application is a much better and faster solution to view SVG files.
– This app can be useful for designers and developers to view how the created icons will look on multiple Android devices.
1) Download the attachments into Google Drive, there is an application icon at the top of file;
2) Open Google Drive app and long press on the one of downloaded file, select the files you needed;
3) Press Send file option and then select this app
– Some SVG files with custom fonts will not be rendered, therefore the best strategy is to use an editor which can export text as independent line curves.
SVG Viewer Game screenshot ：